Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Final inspections on component parts; assuring compliance with specifications and maintaining accurate records in accordance with quality control procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Performs mechanical and dimensional inspection on components and assemblies per specifications and work instructions.
- Inspect all manufacturing documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Ensures tools and equipment meet standards and calibration requirements.
Quality Technician Qualifications:
- Proficient in (GD&T) a plus
- Excellent Math Skills
- Quality Records Documentation
- CMM operation experience a plus