Want to build amazing products?
- Reading work orders and/or blueprints.
- Building standard and custom wood components including cabinets, shelves, drawers, and other displays.
- Installing and connecting hardware, metal edging, carpet, etc.
- Recording material and time usage.
- Applying wood stain to finished products.
- Experience with woodworking tools (saws, planers, jointers, drills, routers, etc.)
- Ability to follow instructions in written, oral, and diagram form.
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Table Saws , Miter saws
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org