Tool Room Associate Job Description:
- Repairs and performs preventive maintenance on a variety of Swiss Screw and CNC machines, lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Performs building maintenance as requested.
Tool Room Associate Requirements:
- Ability to perform mechanical machine repairs.
- Ability to perform simple electrical work.
- Ability to read blueprints and use a micrometer.
- Ability to run lathes and Bridgeport mills.
- Moderate physical effort is required to load machines with bar stock and move and carry work in process up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or its equivalent. Minimum three years’ related machines maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com