Material Handler Primary Duties:
- Moving materials around the facility from one department to another.
- Emptying facility garbage.
- Driving sit down fork lift, stand up fork lift and motorized pallet jack.
- Assisting in other departments for assembly as needed.
Material Handler Position Requirements:
- This is an entry level position, willing to train
- Manufacturing experience helpful
- Requires the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- This person will be required to lift materials weighing between 1 and 80 pounds
- Individual will be required to have sufficient arm strength and manual dexterity in both hands to repetitively attach fasteners, operate various pneumatic tools, apply labels, and operate hand held propane torch
5 am – 1:30 pm shift
Named a Journal Sentinel 2022 Top Workplaces
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com