This position is responsible for all aspects of machine and building maintenance. This includes but is not limited to the
preventive maintenance, repair, modification and improvements of production equipment.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Responsible for performing machine repairs to allow machines to operate within process control compliance limits
- Welds/machines parts and fixtures as needed.
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance according to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Document, as necessary, all reports and/or filings as required in order to ensure effective dissemination of
information to manager and other parties that may require such information.
- Provide assistance in R&D projects when called upon.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Hands on knowledge of electrical, AC/DC motor controls, PLC programming and troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- Ability to apply and conduct good root cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of extruders, slitters, and lamination equipment is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot 3 phase 2018/480 VAC, control circuits of 110VAC and 24DC, AB PLCs
- Working knowledge of Welding – MIG, TIG, and stick
- Ability to fabricate guards, covers, etc
- Knowledge and use of power drills, drill press, mill, and lathe machines.
- Ability to use torch, band saw, grinder, plasma cutter, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing environment/College or trade school beyond high school level/ Combination of education and experience listed above.
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Lift 10 – 25 lbs. frequently, 25 – 70 lbs. occasionally, and utilize the buddy system for heavier weights
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com