Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organized and possess the ability to communicate effectively regarding the status of projects; Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- This position requires knowledge of machining technology, mechanical principles, shop mathematics, job layout and precision measuring procedures, tooling applications, operating methods and machining characteristics of materials.
- Ability to read mechanical part drawings and measuring devices.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic welding practices and techniques.
- Electrical skills a plus.
- Should be a self-starter that can prioritize their workday and function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Techwire die cast machines or die cast machines in general a plus.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com