Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entry and payment of all incoming material, maintenance, and supply invoices.
- Submit accurate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reports weekly to the Controller’s office.
- Monitor all Accounts Payable invoices for accuracy and distribute them to supervisors for approval.
- Maintain the vendor file for completeness and accuracy updating information as necessary.
- Process monthly sales and use tax return.
- Issue sales tax exemption forms and Credit Reference letters to vendors as necessary
- Pull and tally invoices for weekly accounts payable check run.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Two-three years accounts payable experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles preferred.
- Two-year associate degree in accounting preferred or relevant work experience and certifications
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com