Wood CNC Operator Job Description:
- Studies drawings & specifications to determine setup & tooling requirements.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed and depth of cut, according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
Wood CNC Operator Job Requirements:
- CNC experience preferred but not required (willing to train the right candidate)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must possess strong basic math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Alpha Cam Experience a Plus!
Shift 5 am – 630 pm three days per week and paid for 40 hours
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org