Welder Job Description:
- Lays out, fits and welds fabricated and cast components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames, hoppers, feedscrews, adapters and pumps.
- Read complex blueprints to determine relevant information for welding operations.
- Read manufacturing orders for information relevant to the welding operations and determine where completed parts are to be staged and move completed parts to the next staging area.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, mig, tig, or gas welding equipment.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
Welder Job Requirements:
- Must be proficient using arc, mig, tig, or gas welding equipment.
- Must be able to read complex blueprints.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with various ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must be able to maintain tolerance and finishes to engineering and manufacturing specifications.
- Must be able to read manufacturing orders.
- Proficient using various welding wire and rods such as 17-4, 304 and stellite.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com