Weld Mill Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Safely operates, sets up and adjusts all tube welding mills.
- Make periodic inspection checks to determine type of adjustments.
- Completes destructive and nondestructive tube quality checks as required and necessary.
- Prepares various rolls, clamps, bars, and mandrels for changeovers or replacement.
- Installs and reconditions electrodes.
- Maintains perishable tooling and supplies as needed for the mill.
- Maintains proper operating standards for the tooling and product and records it.
- Maintains correct and continuous supply of strip steel from storage area to welder.
- Operates any welder temporarily for relief purposes.
- Operates cranes.
- Makes splice welds for continuous welding.
Weld Mill Operator Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math calculations without difficulty or additional assistance.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong general mechanical skills.
- May be exposed to moderate noise intensity
- May be exposed to noise, dust, fumes, airborne particles, smoke (Not over OSHA permissible exposure levels)
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com