You have probably seen some of their graphics and décor products in a store or restaurant. Their customers include brands, big-box and specialty retailers, quick-serve restaurants and convenience stores. They care about the environment; the Sustainability Team works with their vendors and other companies to determine ways to streamline manufacturing processes to reduce waste, limit the use of non-recyclable materials, lower energy consumption, reduce pollution and improve the use of recyclable/reusable materials within the organization.
Warehouse Finished Good Job Duties:
- Pull, print and review orders
- Locates and pulls product from warehouse
- Deliver finished goods to shipping using a forklift
- Sort and stock finished goods
- Organize and clean warehouse and equipment
- Validate inventory counts
Warehouse Finished Good Job Requirements:
- Above average verbal and written communication skills, math skills
- Ability to work in computerized inventory system
- Ability to use a variety of warehouse equipment including a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to regularly lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift 50 pounds
Work in a bright, clean, temperature-controlled environment for a company that provides medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance and 401K; paid vacation, PTO and holidays.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com