POSITION SUMMARY: A Warehouse Associate is responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Their duties include loading orders onto trucks and shipping containers, organizing incoming stock and putting the appropriate labels on outgoing shipments.
- Move inventory and materials throughout the warehouse utilizing forklift and/or pallet jack
- Receiving and documenting materials for delivery or return.
- Ensuring that all the inventory is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Load and unload materials from trucks and trailers
- Assist in organizing and maintaining up to date records of inventory
- Assist in preparing documentation and inventory for audits
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in forklift and pallet jack operation.
- Travel to project sites, or other APiCC locations as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- PPE required when in the plant, yard or construction areas include:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses / Goggles
- Steel-toed Boots
- High Visibility Vest
- Hearing Protection (designated areas)
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org