Warehouse Associate Job Description
- Reviews orders, gathers products to fill customer orders, checks shipment/orders for accuracy, packing and crating, tagging and handling instructions.
- Routes products for proper method of shipment, domestic or foreign.
- Perform major activities on scanners: i.e. inventory move, order pick, ship orders, print packing lists, Freight and UPS,
and perform item transfers on scanner.
- Maintain accurate daily work time log for reporting of activities performed and time spent.
- Maintains neatness and orderliness in the department.
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Ability to drive fork trucks including the Bendis.
- Prior manufacturing and/or distribution center experience
- Must be able to write, count, read and understand English.
- Requires the use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of decimals and fractions, work from drawings,
specifications and formulas involving limited detail and have the ability to read, use a ruler, tape measure, and calculator.
- Must possess the ability to comprehend simple instructions and documents such as work orders, safety rules, and
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org