If you don’t want a sedentary factory job and if you like working with wood and using hand tools, this job may be for you!
What an Assembler does at this company:
- Prepare and gather components/materials for assembly.
- Assist in the setup and jigging of assemblies on the table per design drawings.
- Assemble roof and floor trusses and wall panels using power and hand tools.
Assembly Job Requirements:
- Experience with pneumatic and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and walk/stand for 8–10-hour( 2nd shift is Monday – Thursday) shift and have basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
- 1st shift 5 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Thursday, 1/2 days on Friday
- 2nd shift 2:30 pm – 1 am Monday – Thursday
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com