Learn at work AND in the classroom! This company is willing to train you as a machinist in the shop AND they have a $5000 annual tuition reimbursement program. They match dollar for dollar up to 5% for their 401K program AND they have a quarterly incentive bonus program. Besides comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance plans, they have Pet Insurance!!
Swiss Screw Machine Operator Job Description:
- Read specifications to determine dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts required.
- Observe machine operation and verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and go-no-go gauges.
- Ensure stock is ready at the beginning of shift and is stocked for the start of next shift.
- Ensure chip maintenance is performed throughout the shift and prior to shift change.
- Ensure machines are well-oiled. Ensure that non-conforming parts are accounted for properly.
Swiss Screw Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Good written and verbal communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Knowledge of shop mathematics
- Ability to read engineering drawings (blueprint reading)
- Ability to use basic and precision measuring instruments
About the Company:
This company is a leading supplier of precision machined and turned components with a history of steady employment. They are a growing company, devoted to a safe working environment, focused on Customer and Employee success and driven by Continuous Improvement.
They provide a climate-controlled facility, state-of-the-art equipment as well as the most competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Benefits include choice of two medical plans, health savings account option, dental, short & long term disability, life, vision, flexible spending account, traditional & Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with generous employer match, legal plan, pet insurance, paid vacation & personal time after 60 days, ten paid holidays, full tuition reimbursement program, on-site no cost flu shots, tool purchase program, safety shoe & prescription safety glasses purchase program, travel assistance, health advocacy services, financial planning resources, $1,000 employee referral bonus program and employee assistance program.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org