Surface Mount Technology Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for programming and maintenance of Fuji NXTIII Surface Mount Placement (SMT) equipment and other SMT related equipment like AOI, reflow, SPI, conveyance systems among other equipment.
- Interface custom machine software and vision systems.
- Follow change management procedures to ensure no uncontrolled changes are made to released equipment.
- Maintain production equipment: Includes repairs, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and spare part replacement identification
- Uses schematics, machine specifications, manuals and standard operating procedures to solve problems and create logical preventative maintenance schedules.
- Assists in the development and refinement of SMT placement programs together with design and engineering to ensure changes are planned and executed in the most efficient and quality oriented manner
Surface Mount Technology Technician Job Requirements:
- Possess advanced knowledge of machine line operations, electrical configurations, especially SMT placement equipment software.
- Have experience with refurbishment of machines and restoration to factory specifications
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in SMT placement equipment programming and/or maintenance role.
- Strong preference for experience with Fuji NXTIII equipment and related software (e.g. NEXIM, Fuji Flexa, etc.)
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with ERP systems
- Electronic/electrical certifications
- Experience with automation equipment
About this Company
- Health, prescription, dental and vision coverage are available on your first day
- 100% match for the first 6% you contribute to the 401K you are immediately vested in
- 17 PTO days/year and 11 paid holidays/year
- Education Tuition assistance
- Training and Career Advancement within the organization
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org