Supply Chain Generalist Job Duties:
Completes a variety of administrative tasks and provides support to the Supply Chain teams with a primary focus on Purchasing and Planning functions.
- Placing supply and MRO Purchase Orders and confirming delivery dates to ensure production is not impacted by delayed deliveries.
- Develop and publish various reports that measure progress against target metrics that include but are not limited to: freight expense, inventory reports, supplier cost reductions, continuous improvement initiatives, year to date spend.
- Participate in or perform vendor selection per the approved process.
- Participate in identifying and/or sourcing and approving vendors
- Participate in or perform vendor Request for Quote process
- Monitors and evaluates supplier performance.
- Assist with new vendor set up and training on Purchasing/Procurement systems, i.e., Supplier Portal, EDI, etc.
- Provide solutions for supply issues that impact production scheduling.
- Understands the day-to-day manufacturing planning processes through daily hands-on involvement with Customer Service, Master Scheduling and Production teams.
Supply Chain Generalist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 to 5 years related work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and use of computer.
- Data driven mindset in identifying and prioritizing opportunities and issues.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and manage confidential information appropriately.
About this Company
- Health, prescription, dental and vision coverage are available on your first day
- 100% match for the first 6% you contribute to the 401K you are immediately vested in
- 17 PTO days/year and 14 paid holidays/year
- Education Tuition assistance
- Training and Career Advancement within the organization
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/complet4/public_html/wp-content/themes/completestaff/job_manager/content-single-job_listing.php on line 34