- Load and unload trucks.
- Generate pick list daily and pull orders for shipment
- Verify pick list information for accuracy including customer order number, product and quantity.
- Properly complete bill of lading prior to shipping orders.
- Verify bill of lading and packing slip when receiving inventory; enter into computer system and transport to proper location.
- Consolidate and organize inventory and finished goods.
- Create labels for incoming inventory with vendor numbers traced to computer system.
- Schedule freight trucks for pick up.
- Prepare UPS/FedEx and international packages for shipment.
- Drive a forklift.
Minimum Level of Education/Training/Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent
1-2 years certified forklift experience
2 years of experience working in shipping and receiving or equivalent position
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org