Looking for Security Officers, 2 open shift. Part Time, 430pm-8pm and full time, 1030am – 7pm
Greet clients, patients and visitors and provide them with general service location information and direct them to the appropriate destination.
Maintain and assure a safe and quiet environment for staff, patients, clients, and visitors.
Perform basic patrolling at all designated sites.
Building Patrol will include, but is not limited to, the following: A systematic review of doors, windows, lighting, safety/emergency equipment, and parking lots. Look for physical hazards, threats, problems, suspicious behavior/items, and changes in the environment.
Security officers are required to assist with coverage for all sites, as necessary.
Prepare daily activity reports, incident reports, conduct on-site investigations and complete any other paperwork necessary.
Warn all violators of infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, parking violations, etc.
Observe all departing personnel for safety and to guard against theft of clinic property.
Contact local police department when staff, patients, clients, or visitors pose a threat to others.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have an automobile, a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Must have a clean driving record in accordance with SSCHC Driver Guidelines.
- Must have basic reading and writing skills needed for completing reports.
- Must have good comprehension of the English language (ability to speak, read and write it) for security purposes.
- Bilingual –Spanish/English preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Dependable and of good character.
- Considerable tact and human relation skills dealing with all levels of management, employees, and the public.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work irregular hours.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org