Receptionist Job Description
- Answer multi-line phone system. Direct calls and visitors to the appropriate department.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deliver to appropriate department
- Deliver and receive files to various departments
- Process open records request
- Enter arrest records to include offender release notifications, sex offender and probation registration.
- Collect bail/bond payments & prepare the receipt. Reconcile cash drawer.
- Greet offenders & notify the jail for book & release or DNA as required by the Court
Receptionist Job Requirements:
- Communicate professionally & confidentially with the public, and staff in the Jail, Sheriff’s office, District Attorney and Clerk of Court
- Use of computer, fax, scanner, multiline phone system and label maker
- Above average Microsoft office suite software skills
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com