Learn at work AND in the classroom! This company is willing to train you in the shop AND they have a $5000 annual tuition reimbursement program. They match dollar for dollar up to 5% for their 401K program AND they have a quarterly incentive bonus program. Besides comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance plans, they have Pet Insurance!!
Receiving Material Handler Job Description:
- Receiving of all raw material, UPS and FedEx packages
- Responsible for the verification of material received against purchase orders
- Inspect raw material and issue RIR tags; request inspection if required
- Move material using fork truck and / or combi lift / manual carts to appropriate areas
- Assist in maintaining inventory control
- Operate saw
- Responsible for move tickets of raw material
- Basic welding
Receiving Material Handler Job Requirements:
- 2+ years warehouse experience
- Forklift experience and certification preferred
- Possess general knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, hear and interpret documents and instructions from both verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of data entry and computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite and ERP applications
- Possess basic math skills including ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide
- Regularly required to push, pull and/or safely lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
About the Company:
This company is a leading supplier of precision machined and turned components with a history of steady employment. They are a growing company, devoted to a safe working environment, focused on Customer and Employee success and driven by Continuous Improvement.
They provide a climate-controlled facility, state-of-the-art equipment as well as the most competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Benefits include choice of two medical plans, health savings account option, dental, short & long term disability, life, vision, flexible spending account, traditional & Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with generous employer match, legal plan, pet insurance, paid vacation & personal time after 60 days, ten paid holidays, full tuition reimbursement program, on-site no cost flu shots, tool purchase program, safety shoe & prescription safety glasses purchase program, travel assistance, health advocacy services, financial planning resources, $1,000 employee referral bonus program and employee assistance program.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com