Quality Inspector Job Description:
- Read geometric dimensions and tolerance characteristics and symbols
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret complex 2D drawings, and compare work pieces against one another to assess variations
- Able to locate reference points on parts and measure dimension such as angles, arc, and radii, using combination of measurement tools.
- New products, products produced with new tooling, tooling repair, perform first piece layouts and report findings on layouts.
- Performs complete layout inspections by measuring dimensions, such as length, height, and distance between reference points. Using precision instruments, micrometer, caliper, dial indicator, optical comparator and CMM to ensure product meets specifications.
- Perform daily quality first piece, frequency, & final piece inspection for production runs.
- Oversee company calibration program, perform Gage R/R and annual calibration requirements
- Deliver training to inspectors/ operators and other production personnel.
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent GED – FDA / ISO 13485 or ISO-9001 experience preferred.
- Ability to use quality tools and equipment including calipers, micrometer, depth micrometer, indicators, gage pins, gage blocks, height and pin gages, coordinate measurement machine (CMM) or precision optical equipment
- Five years relevant work experience in inspection and measurement in a FDA / ISO 13485 medical manufacturing environment preferred. Will consider ISO-9001 environment.
** 6 am – 6 pm and 6 pm – 6 am 3 days on/4 off/4 on/3 off (work every other weekend)**
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org