Quality Inspector Job Description:
- Assists the Quality Assurance Manager in the inspection and verification of product. The Quality Inspector will execute a variety of Quality Control and Quality Assurance tasks consistent with a focus on manufacturing processes and corporate quality objectives and metrics.
- The Quality Inspector may also perform secondary operations or manufacturing tasks as needed / required.
- Tasks may include measurement and data analysis, in combination with feature assessment and identification of conformance.
- The Quality Inspector will assist production and operations by performing Inspection and documenting results of Materials, Components, Processes, and Procedures.
- First piece inspection, in process and final inspection. Troubleshooting and analysis of results. Perform calculations and math functions. Evaluation of in-process variables using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods and techniques
- Component Layouts, Inspections, and associated Documentation ·
- Set up and operate testing equipment. Perform calibrations and assist in maintaining calibration system
- Assist in MSA (Gage R & R) studies.
- Ensure compliance with the “Control of Non-Conforming Material” process
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- High school or equivalent
- Must be able to use microscopes, comparators, micrometers as well as other measuring instruments.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or quality lab is preferred.
- Knowledge of SPC and/or GD&T training is a plus.
- Must have solid math and Microsoft Excel skills.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com