Quality Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities to evaluate and resolve technically challenging engineering and quality-related problem
- Assist with new product introduction; support and manage pre-production trial runs and first off sample approvals
- Promote the use of standard techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke and MSA
- Investigate reports of non-conforming parts, assemblies, equipment, or systems to determine nature and scope of issues that affect customers.
- Determine and collect relevant data for product and process improvements to track line performance and appropriately escalate issues.
- Provide technical support to all internal departments to maintain and improve product quality.
Quality Engineer Job Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of AIAG Core Tools: APQP, PPAP & Control Plan, FMEA, SPC/ MSA
- Problem Solving 8D, A3; Root Cause 5 Why/Ishikawa/Brainstorming/IS-IS NOT
Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Engineering Technology, etc.)
- Experience leading a professional team and serving as a high-performing team member
- Ability to travel for short durations
- Preferred Requirements
- Three to Five Years in Project Quality Experience/Quality Assurance desired.
- Experience in manufacturing operations and in a customer-facing role
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor
- Supervisory experience
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org