Quality Assurance Inspector Job Description:
- Check dimensional accuracy and conformance against published specifications on first piece, In-Process, Finished Goods, Receiving and Outside Process Inspection.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments and gaging equipment including comparators, micrometers, calipers, hard gages, GO/NO GO gages, CMM, profilometer, Roncom, MicroVu and Oasis.
- Maintain accurate inspection records and certificates per the Quality Management System requirements
- Perform part layout for PPAP, FAI/ISIR and Other Customer Requests
- Perform analysis on select processes and report findings
- Responsible for the detection of defective material and initiation of defective material reports
- Assists in the quarantine of defective materials
- Assist with orientation of production employees on quality system procedures, gage maintenance and gage calibration
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma and/or G.E.D. plus 1+ year quality assurance experience
- Possess general knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes
- Mechanically and mathematically adept
- Possess data entry and computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite and ERP applications
- Occasionally required to push, pull and/or safely lift various pieces of equipment or parts weighing up to 35 pounds from floor to table height
About the Company:
This company is a leading supplier of precision machined and turned components with a history of steady employment. They are a growing company, devoted to a safe working environment, focused on Customer and Employee success and driven by Continuous Improvement.
They provide a climate-controlled facility, state-of-the-art equipment as well as the most competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Benefits include choice of two medical plans, health savings account option, dental, short & long term disability, life, vision, flexible spending account, traditional & Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with generous employer match, legal plan, pet insurance, paid vacation & personal time after 60 days, ten paid holidays, full tuition reimbursement program, on-site no cost flu shots, tool purchase program, safety shoe & prescription safety glasses purchase program, travel assistance, health advocacy services, financial planning resources, $1,000 employee referral bonus program and employee assistance program
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com