A contract manufacturer/assembler of custom electrical wiring harnesses and other
various electrical assemblies. Our assemblies are used in just about every industry. Company is
located in Waukesha and has approximately 45 employees.
Join a small growing company involved in all major markets: medical, automotive, agriculture,
hydraulic power, and many more. Genco is a leader in manufacturing high quality wire
harnesses, cable assemblies, control panels, and a variety of electro-mechanical assemblies.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related
experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Electrical assembly component purchasing / familiarity a plus
• Must have proficient computer and analytical skills
• Purchasing certifications, a plus but not required
• Ability to work and focus in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contract terms within any budgetary
limitations and scope of authority.
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with quality control
personnel to determine source of issue and takes appropriate action
• Reviews and approves invoices for payment.
• Expedites delivery of goods.
• Develops vendor relationships
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by General Manager. May also take
direction from other company personnel as required.
Exceptional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life & disability), along with
PTO, paid holidays, 401k program with match and flexibility in work hours. A small and
close-knit company who is looking to grow and expand their abilities into new niche markets.
7:30am-4pm or 8am-4:30pm
Monday-Friday, OT as required
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org