Production Lead – Clean Room Job Description:
- Work in a cleanroom ISO class 6 environment, supervising 4-5 associates
- Follow detailed work instructions, SOPs, Batch Records and procedures to correctly assemble/package finished goods.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Complete applicable line clearance, compliance and timely completion of training records and execute right first-time batch records with GDP/GMP compliance top of mind
- Conduct and direct daily, weekly and monthly cleaning protocols of ISO class 6 clean room and anti-room.
- Assist in product/process development and validation in the clean room environment.
- Maintain inventory for Clean Room Supplies.
Production Lead – Clean Room Job Requirements:
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions, trigonometry, geometry and decimals; the ability to compute rate, ratio, draft angles and percentages and interpret graphs and statistics
- A.S. Degree required in Engineering and/or Business.
- Experienced at Microsoft Office applications with very strong knowledge of Solidworks, Moldworks, or similar 3D CAD software including the ability to manipulate geometry, splines, curves, radii, complex surfaces and solids
- Color vision with the ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Good organization and communication skills.
**6 pm – 6am – 3 days on/4 off/4 on/3 off (work every other weekend)**
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org