Production Associates have responsibility for assembling standard and precise electrical or mechanical assemblies or sub-assemblies having a variety of parts and details.
Production Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Work at different workstations where tasks vary and as production needs require and rotate through multiple tasks required in various production processes.
- Follow prescribed work processes and procedures to seat, clip, screw, cement, solder or otherwise fasten parts together to complete a finished part, sub-assembly or PC board as required per customer or company specification.
- Operate test equipment to verify part compliance with customer and company specification.
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance in maintaining internal and external specifications.
- Operate machines such as manual press, tester, laser welder, charger, oven and various manual, power or pneumatic hand tools, to perform force fitting or fastening operations in cell or in assembly process.
Production Associate Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of products.
- Understanding written job processes
- Have good manual dexterity and excellent visual acuity
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours and lift up to 25 pounds
About this Company
- Health, prescription, dental and vision coverage are available on your first day
- 100% match for the first 6% you contribute to the 401K you are immediately vested in
- 17 PTO days/year and 11 paid holidays/year
- Education Tuition assistance
- Training and Career Advancement within the organization
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com