For most production positions we work 12-hour shifts with alternating 3- and 4-day weekends.
NIGHT SHIFT working hours: (36 hrs/wk on “A” weeks, alternating with 44 hrs/wk on “B” weeks)
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:00 pm to 5:30 am (12 hrs)
• Every Other Thursday 5:00 pm to 1:30 am (8 hrs)
PLASTIC EXTRUSION and EXPANSION LINE SET UP PERSON/OPERATOR – NIGHT SHIFT
This position requires strong mechanical aptitude, excellent attention to detail, good
troubleshooting skills and effective communications. Prior experience with machine set up and
operation is required. Must be able to become certified as a forklift driver (in-house training is
available) and to lift boxes weighing up to 55 lbs. Specific duties include:
• Reviewing written job requirements
• Gathering proper materials for job
• Setting up tooling within extruder or expander process parameters
• Setting up and operating auxiliary equipment extrusion and expansion equipment.
• Operating extrusion or expansion line and completing required written documentation.
• Monitoring parts produced and adjusting the process, as necessary.
• Inspecting product for conformance to specifications
• Troubleshooting to determine cause of non-conformance.
• $23.00 – $25.00 per hour, DOE (Includes $3 Shift premium)
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com