PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Technician Job Description:
- Working closely with the PCB analyzer as the PCB Repair Technician to repair PCB’s
- Help collecting and managing PCB failure data.
- Working with Production, Engineering and Quality to determine root causes of problems and implement corrective actions.
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Technician Job Requirements:
- Familiar with in-circuit testing processes and equipment (ICT)
- Electronics problem solving and repair (prior experience preferred)
- Maintaining and modifying test platforms (prior experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Good visual acuity (spending 8+ hours on microscope) Ability to manipulate small parts, requiring good dexterity
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com