Parts Inspector Job Duties:
- Inspects processed parts from internal departments and outside processors for compliance to print specifications.
- Selects proper job folder with current print inspection reports, measuring guidelines and list of measuring equipment.
- Pulls appropriate sample size as indicated by the sampling plan for each specific job and characteristic to be inspected.
- Measures parts per inspection plans and documents results as required.
- Approves or rejects parts.
Parts Inspector Job Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with quality lab equipment, measuring devises and gauges. The most common include, but are not limited to, micrometers, calipers, indicators, optical comparators, plug gauges, thread gauges, ring gauges, and depth gauges, These gauges are both analog and digital, in inches and metric.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 40 pounds.
- High School diploma/GED
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com