Package molded parts in cartons or containers and perform a variety of activities for the Production Department
Packer Job Description:
- Check for defects, remove runners, trim flash, and pack good product into cartons.
- Ensure product is properly labeled.
- Grind waste materials and products.
- Seal cartons and stack full cartons on pallets.
- Watch and shovel material. Keep work area clear and swept.
- Make cartons as assigned.
- Perform housekeeping activities such as; sweeping the floor, taking cardboard to the compactor, and cleaning up major messes to maintain a clean and orderly production room.
- Clean presses, auxiliary equipment, and surrounding areas when there is a mold change.
- Check rejected boxes for problems and/or perform activities to rework rejects so they will meet product and packaging quality standards.
Packer Job Requirements:
- Ability to read and understand part specification sheets to follow packing instructions.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 35 pounds to shoulder height
**Air Conditioned facility. Pay reviews at hire-on and 3 and 6 months after hire-on to client payroll.**
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com