The Extrusion Operator Assistant will work with a Senior operator to train to eventually become a Operator.
- Enters blend data in computer, complete set up checklist of extrusion line, draining raw material from hoppers, assist with product changeovers.
- Quality checks of the plastic film including identifying visual defects in film.
Extrusion Operator Assistant Job Requirements:
- Candidate must have experience in a manufacturing environment running equipment used in manufacturing processes.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Bilingual Spanish is helpful
Flexible hours available if necessary, during the Monday – Thursday 6 am – 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am shifts.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org