Seeking a CNC Precision Tool Grinder,multi-axis CNC universal grinding machines and robotic auto-loading accessories used to manufacture precision cutting tools from solid carbide blanks.
As a CNC Precision Tool Grinder you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Setup and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance customer specification.
- Operate multi axis CNC grinding machines to manufacture, sharpen and recondition carbide or high speed steel end mills and drills.
- Perform frequent changeovers for small quantity custom orders.
Successful candidates would have a blend of experience including:
- Proven inspection skills and ability to work to very tight tolerances
- Above average math and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to use basic trigonometry to calculate angles
- Machine set ups and adjustments
- Computer literate, ability to enter programs and must be able to use measuring/testing equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Previous experience operating CNC grinding equipment such as: Walters, ANCA, Star, Schutte, Rollomatic preferred
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com