Typical duties include, but are not limited to: Loading and unloading trucks, material movements, staging inspection and work cells, order fulfillment, inventory cycle counts, dunnage preparation and storage, vendor returns preparation.
Essential Job Functions
- Safely operates forklifts, pallet jacks, stretch wrapper and scale.
- Operates cranes as job assignment requires *note: all material handlers are not required to operate cranes.
- Identify and pull parts to move to correct inspection area or production cell.
- Receives assemblies and process work orders built by production.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, verifies, unpacks, inventory which is shipped, received or inventoried.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com