Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician 1 maintains building and grounds by performing maintenance duties as directed.
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Perform general maintenance
- Janitorial responsibilities for plant and office areas including mopping floors, operate floor scrubber, clean bathrooms, plant garbage collection
- Identify & dump turnings / solid scrap in designated containers
- Drain liquids into designated containers
- Schedule scrap pickup, complete packing slip
- Load and unload metal scrap, complete scrap log, stack empty containers
- Operate & maintain chip spinner; keep area clean, organized & oil-free
- Operate & maintain fork truck & manual lift
- Perform filter changes throughout facility: HVAC, smog hog, air compressor, machines
- Perform machine coolant changes: clean, refill, check concentration levels
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge & operation of hand tools
- Read, write and interpret documents and instructions in written, oral, blueprint, diagram and schedule form (English)
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and multi-task
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat and lift 50 pounds safely
- Required to use hands to handle, touch and feel tools, equipment and controls
- Vision requirements include close range, distance, color, peripheral, depth and focus
- Ability to understand and comply with all company, safety and quality policies and procedures
About the company:
This company is a leading supplier of precision machined and turned components with a history of steady employment. They are a growing company, devoted to a safe working environment, focused on Customer and Employee success and driven by Continuous Improvement.
They provide a climate-controlled facility, state-of-the-art equipment as well as the most competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Benefits include choice of two medical plans, health savings account option, dental, short & long term disability, life, vision, flexible spending account, traditional & Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with generous employer match, legal plan, pet insurance, paid vacation & personal time after 60 days, ten paid holidays, full tuition reimbursement program, on-site no cost flu shots, tool purchase program, safety shoe & prescription safety glasses purchase program, travel assistance, health advocacy services, financial planning resources, $1,000 employee referral bonus program and employee assistance program.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com