2nd OR 3rd Shift Manufacturing Maintenance Tech Job Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain equipment, troubleshoot and repair their mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Diagnose failures, repair and follow-up on problem solution procedures related to equipment; maintain and troubleshoot issues with controls in various machines.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs, and facilities maintenance, are addressed on a timely and proactive basis.
- Work and communicate with the Maintenance, Engineering, & Production teams
- Light welding/fabrication and construction projects; read electrical and ladder diagrams a plus.
- Keep tools and work areas clean and organized; to include cleaning up after self upon completion of a job; use equipment and supplies in a cost-effective, responsible and safe manner.
Manufacturing Maintenance Tech Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency; computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Proven capability to identify failures, troubleshoot in a variety of equipment. Knowledge of machine tools including lathes, mills, drills, grinders, multi-spindle a plus.
- Experience & mind-set for proper safety protocols; proven ability to be a team player, handle multiple assignments simultaneously; be proactive, work independently, & a self-starter.
- Must communicate effectively.
About this Company:
Family owned company with 50 years of experience in the machining industry• Benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment • Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision coverage • Employer Paid Life Insurance • 401 K • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Holidays • Paid Time Off • Weekly Pay • Shift Premiums
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org