Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Responsible for performing scheduled preventative maintenance work on production equipment and machinery to ensure production requirements are met.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing production equipment including upgrades and retrofitting.
- Coordinate with outside contractors when necessary.
- Support production on projects and fabrication needs.
- Additional responsibilities may include facility maintenance including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing and general maintenance.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- At least five years of prior manufacturing maintenance; general building and machine maintenance.
- Knowledge of welding/metal fabrication, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Strong problem solving and mechanical skills as well as good computer skills.
About the Company:
This client manufactures some of the world’s finest custom precision wire products for the supplier of Medical Device Markets. They have 50 years of experience in finding solutions to customer’s spring, coil, and wire form needs.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com