A manufacturer of premium CNC cutting tools located in Brookfield for the past 40 years and subsidiary of global cutting tool manufacturer,is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for 3rd Shift at our Brookfield, WI corporate headquarters to perform electrical and mechanical work on our state of the art multi-axis CNC equipment. This position is a full-time, fully benefited position.
The candidate for this position:
– Should be able to diagnose/troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate machines and equipment
– Has high familiarity with a variety of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components and controls
– Is capable of reading, understanding, and in some cases drawing schematics
– Has experience installing new or removing old equipment and fabricating parts
– Has used equipment that can be found in many machine shops (lathes, mills, drill presses, etc.)
– Is willing and able to perform a variety of general maintenance work
– Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
– Thorough knowledge of plant equipment and maintenance routines
– Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com