Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Perform maintenance support plant wide for machine repair and general machine maintenance.
- Execute Preventative Maintenance on high-speed packaging equipment and machinery, specifically pick and place robots, baggers, cartoners, and palletizers.
- Fabricate guarding and brackets for equipment.
- Rebuild packaging equipment to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Replace and install threaded pipe, copper piping (soldered and compression fittings) and PVC as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical/electrical equipment.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of LOTO and GMP guidelines.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Boiler room, air compressor, and HVAC experience helpful.
- Hands-on experience in processing and high-speed packaging in the food industry is a plus.
2nd shift hours are 3:15 pm-1:45 am Monday through Thursday. Fridays mandatory September – December.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com