Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Mechanic will perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all production and lab equipment.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Description:
- Troubleshoot and maintain all production and lab equipment to include:
- molding machines, mixers, extrusion machines, forklifts, floor scrubbers, etc.
- typical building / facility upkeep
- Perform preventative maintenance on all lab and production equipment.
- Conducts safety and job process training to department personnel.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with 5-7 years’ experience as a Maintenance Mechanic, and some leadership/supervisory/project management experience preferred.
- Experience includes: hydraulics, pneumatics, metal fab/welding, forklifts, strong electrical trouble shooting and repair, etc.
- Experience in a plastics industry environment preferred (extrusion or injection machines)
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, and other Safety Regulations, and in the frequent use of personal protective equipment. (HazCom, LockOut/TagOut, Respiratory Protection, Electrical Safety, etc.)
Join this family-oriented culture in plastic coloring production positions. Or if you’re creative and have sharp vision, opportunities may be available to join the Lab Technician team that formulates and matches every color of the rainbow from customer specifications and orders.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com