How would you like to earn up to $21 an hour to learn an in-demand trade? If you have a mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn this client will train you! And the products you make will help farmers, the military and truck drivers that keep our shelves stocked!
All you need to do is:
- Operate various CNC Machines
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Perform critical quality checks using various types of gauging
CNC Machine Operator Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Preference for candidates with prior manufacturing experience.
- Ability to handle physical workload Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This family-owned company with over 50 years of experience in the machining industry produces precision machined parts that vary in size from 2 pounds to 2000 pounds and 30mm-2000mm
Benefits are available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment that include: Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401 K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org