Lab Technician Job Description:
- Measure, weigh up color formula’s materials to meet customer specifications.
- Mix batch in jars on shakers, and produce color chips using injection molding machines for sample submission and for each lot of colorant manufactured to ensure quality control.
- During production process, match customer color submissions as accurately as possible using lab equipment and guidance from more experienced technicians assigned to Quality.
- May be trained to run the Mill, or bottle machine to produce color sheets, or bottles for sample submission
Lab Technician Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a lab environment preferred and plastics industry experience highly desirable.
- Ability to see color accurately.
- Strong number perception, basic math and measurement skills, positive attitude, enthusiasm, and good verbal communication skills.
- Candidate will lift 5 to 20 lbs. frequently, 20-40 lbs. occasionally, and more than 40 lbs. with assistance if required.
- Frequent work with lab equipment (weigh scales, spectrophotometer, etc.), and molding machinery.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org