Must have prior work experience in manufacturing in inventory – solid work history.
The Inventory Control Specialist’s typical duties include, but are not limited to: Verifying quantity of pieces ran on job from report to physical count, picking raw materials in ERP system used on job, verifying quantity of pieces finished on job on finishing operation from report to physical count, completing jobs in ERP system when finished, review closed job report for accuracy, physical inventory of raw material, finished goods, components or hardware as needed. Other miscellaneous duties as required. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience inventory control.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong aptitude in the use of ERP and inventory systems.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to devise best inventory control practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-tasking and prioritize work.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Manufacturing ERP systems experience and excellent Microsoft skills
- Ability to read and write in English and to count, check and verify numbers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to detect and report problems.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com