YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY! They are producing furniture in an environmentally friendly way! Component-based construction allows for individual components to be replaced – so less goes into a landfill! Superior strength allows their products to be used for decades AND most of their suppliers are from the USA with a few in Canada and Europe.
Industrial Sewing Job Description:
- Operate sewing machinery to perform single and double needle sewing operations.
- Operate sewing machines and serger to join pre-cut upholstery pieces.
- Align pieces to preserve grain and/or pattern
- Adjust machines to stitch various types of fabrics
- Properly sew an assortment of high quality covers from a variety of fabrics and materials
- Inspect fabric pieces during assembly and upon completion to ensure compliance with established product quality criteria.
Industrial Sewing Position Requirements:
- Good hand-eye coordination, concentration skills and a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual
Monday – Thursday schedule, 3 day weekend! Benefits include health, wellness, dental, vision, and life insurance, Teladoc, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org