Industrial Sewing Job Description:
Operate sewing machinery to perform single and double needle sewing operations.
- Operate sewing machines and serger to join pre-cut upholstery pieces.
- Align pieces to preserve grain and/or pattern
- Adjust machines to stitch various types of fabrics
- Properly sew an assortment of high quality covers from a variety of fabrics and materials
- Inspect fabric pieces during assembly and upon completion to ensure compliance with established product quality criteria.
Industrial Sewing Position Requirements:
- Good hand-eye coordination, concentration skills and a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual
Monday – Thursday schedule, 3 day weekend!
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com