Are you attracted to the idea of being in sales but want to use your technical savvy to assist in the full lifecycle of the process? This may be the position for you!
Industrial Sales Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Identify, document and manage leads, contacts and business opportunities in various stages of the sales funnel
- Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, and follow-up
- Manage project documentation, including email communications, status reports, etc.
- Prepare and track project schedules and submittals
- Assist with creation of marketing materials including presentations, sales sheets, and on-line content
- Organize and participate in trade shows and other industry events.
Industrial Sales Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Ability to read, comprehend and implement project drawings and specifications
- Research-minded to identify market segments and individual customers
- Attention to detail with writing and project management
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org