• Fabricating and fluxcore welding of steel plate (1/4” and above) in position,
overhead and vertical ups, in a job shop environment building electric overhead
traveling bridge cranes.
• It is the duty of each employee at Superior Crane to know the safety rules and
conduct his/her work in compliance with these rules.
• Five to ten years of steel plate (1/4” or above) and structural MIG welding,
• Five to ten years of steel fabrication preferably in the crane industry.
• Able to weld in position, overhead and vertical ups.
• Knowledge of welding machine settings, wire feeds, other welding equipment
and shielding gas requirements.
• Must be proficient in blueprint reading including welding symbols.
• Must be proficient in measuring welds with weld gauges.
• Experienced in the straightening of structural beams.
• Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA safety rules and regulations.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org