You won’t find a cleaner or more comfortable work environment than this! Want to pass the time listening to music or podcasts? Bring your headphones to this climate controlled (air conditioned) job. Because the shift sizes are small you are known as a team member, not just a number. The work you do supplies electronics for the automotive, medical, and outdoor power industries including analog, digital, and microcontroller-based assemblies, sensors, controls, and LED lighting assemblies.
Manufacturing Operations Job Description:
- The candidate would be responsible for electronic assembly of small circuit boards and would be responsible for through-hole soldering.
- In addition will operate and load wave solder and SMT machines and will do sub assembly of parts.
Manufacturing Operations Job Requirements:
- Must have above average attention to detail
- Dexterity to work with very small parts
- Ability to stand for 8-hour shift
Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and long-term disability, 401K, health care flexible spending account and referral bonuses are part of their comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com