• Install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. Ensure that work is
completed in accordance with relevant codes.
• Install overhead cranes and electrical control systems.
• It is the duty of each employee at Superior Crane to know the safety rules and conduct his/her
work in compliance with these rules.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Able to climb ladders and work above ground (not afraid of heights).
• Work on knees.
• Work with arms overhead.
• Able to work while laying on back.
• Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Able to stand for four hours at a time.
• Able to work in a confined space depending on job being done.
• Travel may be required-valid driver’s license required (good record, preferred), haul trailers,
CDL drivers preferred.
EX MILITARY WITH MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE AS WELL
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org